Discover the Intelligencer Difference
Fast. Accurate. Reliable. This is why customers choose Intelligencer for their printing, marketing, mailing and fulfillment needs. We can manage your complete print and marketing supply chain from project planning sourcing and design to print and delivery.
developing unique solutions
- Variable data and Digital Printing, Integrated Marketing (QR and PURL)
- Print on plastic & other substrates, plus scratch off
- Our OnDemand@Intell portal makes online proofing easy
- High Definition™ Printing
- Kodak Prosper High Speed Inkjet Technology
- Hybrid Printing: offset web printing with high quality personalization
excellence in customer satisfaction
- Recipient of NAPL’s Platinum Customer Plus ™ Award for excellence in customer satisfaction
- Customer service teams with 24/7 coverage
- Offer scheduling flexibility
- Skilled and customer accommodating production team
resources to back up our knowledge
- 100,000 square foot facility offering sheetfed and heat set web printing up to 10 colors
- UV inks, UV gloss, satin or raised coatings
- 70,000 square foot mailing and fulfillment facility
- Inline imaging and inkjet addressing on gloss coated paper
- Miniature folding and packaging inserts/onserts
We Are Intelligent Green™
- FSC Certified Printer
- Use Intelligencer’s Renew™ Low VOC and No VOC inks to improve air & water quality
- Print using wind generated electricity
- Aggressive recycling program for paper, ink and all other recyclables
- Since 2007, we've used over 10 million lbs. of FSC certified paper
Read All About It
Lancaster Country Club Makes LPGA Top 10 Golf Course List
Lest there be any doubt that the LPGA, brimming with sparkling young stars, is anything less than world-class, a review of the top courses on its 2015 tournament schedule will put any doubts to rest. Half the courses are located in the U.S. The balance on what is now a globetrotter's circuit is found in locations as diverse as Australia and Scotland. Read more here...
Coated Paper Price Increase
Strong demand for coated papers has caused a backlog of orders and longer lead times to get paper. Sappi Fine Paper North America announced a price increase on all new and unconfirmed orders with a confirmed delivery date on or after October 28, 2014. There will be a $2.00 per CWT US$/CAD$ increase on Opus Web, Galerie Art Web, Somerset Web, and Flo Web, and there will be a $1.50 per CWT US$/CAD$ increase on Galerie Fine Web, Galerie Brite Web, and Galerie Lite Web. All basis weights, all finishes. In addition, a $1.00 per CWT US$/CAD$ upcharge will be applied to all Somerset Web and Flo Web requiring FSC certification. Standard differentials and upcharges apply. This price increase includes any private label programs. Other mills may follow Sappi’s lead and announce their own price increases in the weeks ahead.
Good News per the USPS!
The Governors of the U.S. Postal Service have decided not to seek a price change for mail and shipping products and services in January in part because of the uncertainty regarding the exigent price increase. This means that the current pricing of postal products and services will remain in effect through the holiday season and early part of 2015. The Board will continue to evaluate pricing strategies and will communicate about any potential price change filings in early 2015. As always, the Postal Service will provide customers advance notice of any price changes.
International Print Day
Today is the first official International Print Day, or IPD! Ongoing, IPD will be held every year on the second Wednesday of October. The purpose of this day is to provide information and education about and to the print industry, with the aim of unifying our community and providing an opportunity to network. Intelligencer is proud to participate in International Print Day 2014!
Commenting on the promotion Todd Foster said “This is an exciting time of change for our industry and the Steinman organization. Our staff has developed and embraced the link between print and digital communications and are technologically prepared to assume the leadership position.”
The new Fly Magazine site has been in development for nearly a year and is the cornerstone of an all-new digital Fly experience.
The site includes articles and features; a virtual directory of more than 600 entertainment venues, restaurants and bars (with many more to come)
Intelligencer Receives 4 Awards in Neographics Regional Printing Competition
Behind the Scenes with Intelligencer CEO
"...This allowed us to combine the printing of high volume direct-mail campaigns — and when I say high volume, I mean 3 (million) or 4 million pieces at a time"
- Robert Mason Central Penn Article March 20141.49 Meg | 4/14/2014
Branded Color Mobile Technology promotions and savings from the USPS Ask your Intelligencer Representative for more information!
- Branded Color Mobile Technology
Mailing Services New Products & Innovation2.35 Meg | 3/3/2014